Saturday, September 19, 2009

Get paid for the damages to your car

Hello,
My name is Alicia. On the evening of September 5, 2008, my boyfriendand I decided to take advantage of your 3-year no interest offer onnew HDTVs at store #204 in Austin, Texas. We selected a 46" Samsung,which was sent to the front of the store to be loaded into my car.

A helpful employee loaded it into the back of my 2008 Honda Fit.Unfortunately, in this process my car bumper was damaged. Paint wasscraped off, and several gouges were left. As soon as we noticed thedamage, we called the store we had just purchased the TV from, andasked to speak to a supervisor. We were transferred to ConsumerRelations line instead. After speaking to a representative namedRenee about the issue, we were put on hold so that she could "processsome information." We waited approximately 30 minutes on hold beforegiving up and hanging up. We then called store #204 back, and askedagain to speak to a supervisor, and were again transferred to ConsumerRelations and placed on hold for an extended period of time and againnot helped. We were told by the staff member answering the phone atthe store that there were no other options on whom we could speak to,thus I am e-mailing you in attempts to receive some kind of resolutionto this issue.
We have been loyal Best Buy customers for upwards of six years. Wehave easily spent at least $20,000 between us in that time. Needlessto say, we are very disappointed in the lack of customer service wehave received in this matter.
We would like to remain Best Buy customers, and would like to giveyour office the chance to provide the superior customer service wehave received in the past. I am asking that a representative assessand arrange for repair of damages to my bumper. I have includedseveral pictures of the damage.
I look forward to hearing from you in regards to this matter.
Thank you for your time,
Alicia

No comments: